The garden is an abundance of spring bulbs, which is such a cheerful sight despite the storms, high winds and endless rain that has been with us throughout February.
It has been another bleak month with little time spent in the garden due to the weather. Look more closely at this border and you can see how wet it has been. Luckily we live on a hill and the water does drain downwards. The flooding down in West Bay has rapidly seeped away unlike so many other parts of the country where the consequences have been so dire.
I have just purchased lots of seeds and bulbs so I hope next month's post will be have been more productive in the garden and with far less rainfall! How has your garden fared this month?
It is always wonderful to see other gardens and watch their development during the year. If you want to join in with Through the garden gate each month please let me know in the comments below and I will add your site, it is always fantastic to see a range of gardens from all around the world, and share our love of gardening. Hopefully, I will discover some sunshine when I visit your gardens this month!

0 Yorumlar