Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Tag: What's In My Travel Makeup Bag


Hey Beauties :)
I was going to do the ''What's in my travel makeup bag'' right before Simon and I left for Paris, but I didn't have much time to do it. So I thought I would do it now, and show you the beauty products I decided to take with me on our trip to Paris. Overpacking is one of the things I'm really good at, but I think I did pretty well this time. Be sure to let me know what you think in the comments down below :)

♥ Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.
♥ L'Oreal Paris Extra Volume Collagene Mascara in Black.
♥ Maybelline New York Dream Fresh BB Cream in Light.
♥ Revlon Photo Ready Foundation in 003 Shell.
♥ Revlon Photo Ready Concealer in Light.
♥ Lorac PRO Palette.
♥ Revlon Lip Butter in Berry Smoothie.
♥ Revlon Lip Butter in Creme Brulee.
♥ H&M Eyebrow Fix.
♥ Kiss New York Luxury Eye Liner in Classic Black.
♥ MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Soft and Gentle.
♥ NYX Powder Blush in Natural.
♥ Elf Cosmetics HD Powder.
♥ NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in Light.

What do you keep in your travel makeup bag? Thank you so much for stopping by and leaving a comment :) Xoxo, Christine♥

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar