Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Review: Soap and Glory the Fab Pore 2 in 1 Pore Purifying Mask and Peel



I really went crazy on the Soap and Glory stuff in Boots when I went to London at the end of February. I really wanted to try the Fab Pore 2 in 1 Pore Purifying Mask and Peel because I was missing my favorite ingredient, salicylic acid from my life.



This looked really cool, because not only is it an exfoliant, it's a clay mask. High five for time savers!


Cool thing about this is that it only take fifteen minutes, although you could use it for five if you wanted. Normally my mask sessions take between 10-45 minutes with two masks. This condenses that into 15.


The fragrance, while pleasant and fresh smelling (the first time I smelled it, I thought it was like iceberg lettuce, but then it smelled like shampoo to me later on), is probably unnecessary. I don't like how high it is on the ingredients list. It also has a very cooling, fresh sensation. Otherwise, I like the ingredients. There are some pretty nice things in there.


The clay feels (and looks very creamy). It's soft and not stiff like most clay masks, which makes the application easier. It has some fairly large green beads in there that don't do anything. I don't know why they put those in there to be honest (if they were only going to put in so few). My favorite part about this clay mask, and something that makes it so different from other clay masks I've used, is that I can still move my face while wearing it. I hate the hard shell-like feeling most other masks have as they dry. Because it doesn't harden, it washes off fairly easily, which is nice. 


You. Are. Welcome.


Upon washing the mask off, my skin feels actually squeaky, which is weird. The mask is a bit drying, but I definitely slap some moisturizer directly on after. I find the mask really helps suck things out of my pores, and they look smaller in general. I had popped a zit right before this, and the mask turned the popped zit wound white, like the reaction that hydrogen peroxide would have on a popped zit.

Overall, I am happy with the result of this mask, and I am glad I bought it. It's not as great exfoliation and glow-wise as my favorite Tata Harper mask, but it will be my go-to cheaper alternative to that and a clay mask. I have yet to try it as a spot treatment, but I can see it being great for that, too.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar