Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#freeadvice

If you get stuck while writing a scene there are four things you can do to get moving again that never fail: kill a character, write a kissing scene, add zombies, or blow something up. --Stephanie Allen. Visit her blog at My Personal Fairytale (here) and follow her on Twitter (here).

Do you have some free advice? Tweet me (or leave it in the comments). If I like yours the best, I'll feature it on my blog along with your blog and twitter links! (If you leave it in the blog comments, include your blog and/or twitter links; if you tweet me, I'll follow up with you for links if you win.) Up to three winners this week (Tuesday, Thursday, Friday). If you enter, please visit the winner's sites to spread the lovin'. And visit with Stephanie, whose Tweet inspired the fun in the first place.

Happy writing!

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar