Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

What Is It?

There is a very strange light here this morning...oh....yes....sunshine.
Ha....ha....ha....I had almost forgotten what it looks like.
DD is outside pottering in the garden and Andy is out fixing new finials to the posts on the garden steps so it's a hive of activity here.
Amazing what a bit of sun can do.

After over twenty years of waking up in a cold house we are now waking up to a warm one and it is absolute bliss. I got to have a shower in a warm bathroom this morning and it was awesome.

I am just having a pottering kind of day today...putting things back in their rightful places now the work is finished  and stuff like that.
Last night I unpicked the row of the doggy quilt that hadn't quite gone right and I shall be finishing that this afternoon once everywhere is tidy and I may even make a cake for tea tomorrow.

What are you all up to this weekend?
Whatever it is I hope you have a lovely one.
Sheila-x-

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar