Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My favorite warm shades for the summer for eyes, lips and cheeks.

I'm back after a small hiatus, I decided to stop coffee and the withdrawals symptoms were not pretty! Now that I'm back to my normal self, I will catch up on my reading. I'm looking forward to reading your latest posts. 

Those of you who have been reading me for a while, will have noticed that I'm really into pinks and cool toned shades in general. Once in a blue moon I do like to get out of my comfort zone; and the three following products are my favorites in their respective category. 


Inglot pearl eyeshadow 407 is one of my favorite shade. If you are a fan of duochromes, this is definitely a nice one and it's very pigmented buttery and smooth. The staying power is also incredible. The pearl finish from Inglot is definitely my favorite one. The shade is a peach with a golden reflection, it looks more gold or more peach depending on the lighting.

I already talked about the Lancôme Blush subtil in Miel glacé. It's a shade that has been discontinued in the European market, but not in North America. Lancôme is not a brand I usually go for, except for mascara. I always associated the brand with ladies in their fifties. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. Their line of blushes is really nice, smooth and easy to blend. They are also easy to build up. This particular shade is a brownish apricot with a satin finish. I like that it's not too bright and it does a great job at hiding my redness on my cheeks and giving me a warm glow.


Left inglot 407, right Lancôme miel glacé

I think that in my collection of 30+ lip products, less than 5 are truly warm toned. This Lipglass from mac in Lychee Luxe is one of them. It's a very nice coral shade with a subtil shimmer. Depending on your lips it will look more orange or more pink. Like the rest of the lipglasses the finish is sticky and it lasts a solid 4 hours. 

wearing Lychee .Luxe

As you can see by the look above, all those shades go very well with each other. I'm wearing some bronzer in my eye crease and a bright purple eyeliner in the lower lash line.

What are your favorites shades for the summer?

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar