Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

IWSG: Choosing


For some time now, I've been unable to settle on a new project.  When I think one up, I'm so excited about the possibilities!  But as I ponder it for a few weeks, it loses that shiny-new-idea quality, and my inner editor says: "Not good enough. It won't get you an agent (editor, publisher, readers, etc.). Find a better one."

And I think up a new one, and toss it away, and another, toss it away, and another, ad infinitum.

How do you choose a new project?  Do you start writing even if you're not convinced it's good enough?



This is a post for the Insecure Writer's Support Group, the brainchild of Alex J. Cavanaugh. It exists so the community of blogging writers can share and support each other, blog-hopping to cheerlead and commiserate. To find out more, visit: Insecure Writer's Support Group.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar