Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Goodwill and A Toddler Size Table

A new Goodwill store opened today closer to our house. We got there at 10:30 and the parking lot was full along with the side street and a neighboring store. I told hubby there were too many people and we would not get a cart. He agreed and took me to the other GW in Weston. There I found a toddler size table with 3 chairs. DH asked me why the chairs were different sizes. Only one chair was bigger than the other two and I am not sure why. I put that one up in our closet. We can't have mismatched chairs now can we?


paid $6.99 for the table and chairs

I was very excited to find another VTG Smurf sheet. I had sold one earlier this year for around $35 and I happened to find the exact same one. I already have it listed in my store. Judging from completes, they sell better at auction but my luck is I get one bid and end up selling cheap. (example: Earlier this week I put my Hidden Mickey Duffy Bear with a starting bid of $9.99. It sold for that price. Even though it was not an unique color, I should have gotten more for it)


I will keep the books for Ryker. I paid $4.99 for them and on EBay new ones are selling for $14.95. Since mine are used, I won't get that price. The ABC Delivery truck is missing one card so we will be keeping that too.

I think this Build A Bear monkey is cute but I read if you find BAB with clothes, you should sell the clothes and re donate the animal. BAB clothing sells for a good price. The animals do not. However, I just left the monkey as is and listed him in my store. Someone might think he is as cute as I do. I also found some BAB black shoes. I thought the blue shoes were BAB as well since they were in the same bag but they are not. They are Cabbage Patch Kids.


Last week I found this heart shaped end table at my favorite thrift store. It needs a new top but for $3 I can't complain.


and one more owl I found along with the puppies. The other two owls and the candle holders I got at the consignment shop.

paid: $1.44

owls $2.50 each Holders $3.25 each

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar