Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Fall Wreath on My Front Door



I cannot take credit for this wreath.   My Mom made it.  I think it looks
nice hanging on my barn red front door.  She loved flower arranging
and creating wreaths.  




I am trying to ease my way into fall despite the 94 degree day we are expecting
here again today.  I am adding a few touches of fall to the inside too.  
Little touches here are there that I will be sharing with you starting this week.
In the meantime, I am going back inside for a tall glass of sweet tea!
Y'all have a great Monday!!


Bentley has been in and out all morning.  He's really pooped out
now and is taking his afternoon nap.  What a life!
If it turns out reincarnation is true ~ I am coming back as
a Yorkie!!

Big Texas Hugs,
Susan and Bentley




Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar