Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Red-tailed Hawks “Watching my babies grow!”

I was so thrilled to see a pair of young Red-tailed Hawks at Sholom Park a couple weeks ago!

hawkIMG_7166

They were just testing their wings by jumping from one tree limb to another.

hawkIMG_7167

It was ‘challenging’ to get good photos but you get the idea.

hawkIMG_7168

They were even clinging to the side of the tree like a woodpecker does. So cute!

hawk2IMG_7170

I made a point to go a week later to check on them and they were still in the same area.

hawkIMG_7307

They love to call and call to each other.

hIMG_7311

Looks like their feathers have smoothed out a bit just in this one week.

hIMG_7317

Just a few more!

After all they are still my babies!

hIMG_7320

It looks like this one is saying, “I don’t remember that big cone being there when I landed here!” lol

hIMG_7322

Have you seen any baby birds this year?

I’m joining Saturday’s critters HERE

and I’d Rather B Birdin’.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar