We have beautiful giant poppies growing up against our garage wall.
There is a family of kestrels on our village conservation area with three young birds
All around the field behind our house are cherry trees which are laden with almost ripe cherries
there are spiders!
An explanation...
Yesterday I had a wonderful day in London - visits to Tate Modern, Tate Britain and the Royal Academy. I then met my friend Jude (author of many a wry and cryptic comment on this blog!) and we went to the Opus degree show before heading off to our favourite restaurant for dinner. During our meal Jude presented me with a package containing my birthday present of some rather lovely leaf shaped beads... and some spider shaped beads... completely oblivious to my pathalogical fear of spiders!!!!
I remained remarkably calm under the circumstances but made Stewart empty my bag when I got home!
Run spiders... run!
Run spiders... run!
I'm after you....
Actually they are quite cute... and apparently were selected for the superior quality of their eyes. Any suggestions how I might use them????
On a completely different note ... Vicious Chicken is doing something fantastic which involves walking around Bristol in her underwear and WorkingMomKnits is doing something fantastic to support her... so do stop by and take a look if you haven't already done so!

0 Yorumlar