Good morning!! Another Wednesday's upon us, so quickly too, well at least for me. So on my needles this week are projects I've shared with you before. The
block scarf is finished, I just need to bury the ends and block the daylights out of it. I need length (and I bet I'll get it!).
My
simple simon socks will be focused on now that I'm down to three projects. I want these to be finished in a week as well. Let's see if I make that arbitrary goal :)
My reading has been fantastic. I finally started a book that has sat on my "to read" shelf forever at least it feels forever!
I Know This Much Is True by Wally Lamb is a detailed account of identical twin brothers, one suffers from schizophrenia and the other brother's burden to live with his brother and his mental illness. Oh my. I almost gave up on the book because of "sexy talk" (I had my FILL from
Housefrau). But in the end, I was being a little premature in my judgement and I had to read what would happen next in this sad story.
My son is visiting for the week and we've been going out and about daily. He did secure an apartment and now we are shopping for some exercise clothes for him and the "perfect" tote bag for me.
How is your knitting and reading this week?
Joining
Ginny and
Frontier Dreams
0 Yorumlar