Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Birds on Nest

I have a couple birds on a nest dishes my Mom had. She always loved these and had several I just happen to have two of hers.
The first one is a little white bird on a nest made by Avon . Mom bought this when they first came out . Maybe 1980 ?  Do you remember? what year for sure

                                                                         


Then Mom had this one that one of my sisters gave her for Mother's Day one year with a matching Fenton candy dish . She really liked this one 
                            
                                                                                     


WE both loved the old Fenton glass. I bought both of us several pieces of Fenton Glass Vases and especially candy dishes. I have Mom's Fenton white hobnail candy dish she got for a wedding present in 1957.

                                                                                                   

This is a reproduction jadite piece. I bought it for her because she just liked it and I had a lot of the old jadite kitchen bowls etc at the time. I put salt in it and had it on my stove.

                                                                                         


So that is the birds all in a row this morning for you all. I didn't dig very far back in the cabinets however there is more of these someplace in this house tucked away.
The sun is out today and I'm glad to be home to enjoy it . As I write this I am watching  A cardinal outside of my office window look at himself in a mirror I have in my flower bed. He loves to peck at that mirror, I guess thinking it's a  handsome guy?

linky parties to check out 


                                           

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar